Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is Life - Wrap Up

Mission finished at Sydney Uni last week after three weeks of talking, listening, interacting and presenting the gospel to the campus. How did it go? By God's grace, 11 people became Christian. Scores of people are now being followed up. Thousands of dollars worth of Bibles and apologetic books were given away. If you're one of my supporters, you'll hear more about mission in my next prayer letter (or in the Grads Fund's next newsletter).

Krish Kandiah was one of the speakers the EU flew out from the UK for This is Life. He's posted his reflections on This is Life - worth checking out here.

In other news, I've joined two reading groups. Right now I'm reading The Death of Adam by Marilynne Robinson; and Karl Barth Church Dogmatics 4.1. I'm hoping to post some champagne quotes from these books over the coming months.

2 comments:

meredith said...

Hi matt, thanks for the updates. My predictable question - is someone archiving this? i.e. keeping copies of the posters, fliers, youtube videos, other stuff posted on the web...?

Matthew Moffitt said...

Hi Meredith,

I'm pretty sure that someone has been keeping all the posters etc. But I'll check with the team.

Hey, have you read Robinson's 'The Death of Adam'? She has some interesting things to say about history.