Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Attention all ex EUers

The other week my small group was talking about Gilbert and Sullivan, and I mentioned the "I'm a very model of a modern Evangelical" by Tom Hanna. We're now trying to track down the words, so if anyone knows, please inform me.

Here are the first few lines (courtesy of Marty Kemp):

I am the very model of a modern evangelical
I have a Bible knowledge which is really quite incredible
I know my Stott and Carson and I keep a copy by my bed
Of Calvin's Intitutes which I have not ... well which I might have read...

4 comments:

Michael West said...

Tom Hanna is the man to talk too! :O) I think I have a copy of the words somewhere from when we performed it at NTE in 2002. It will take me a while to find it, but when I do I will let you know.

Cheers,

Mike West

cardboardsword said...

oh that's gold!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I had a copy lying in my wardrobe for a while, but I wasn't able to find it. I would love the words too.

Humour at AnCon - we need it back; we've gone too serious nowadays :-(

andrew said...

Bring back the 'Back Zone Pop Five'! Does anyone remember them advertising Ancon in about 1999?