Monday, December 18, 2006

Though the fig tree does not blossom...


Sorry for having not posted for a while, I've been busy fighting off a fever for the past fortnight, and also watching too much cricket/falling asleep in the State Library for work/reading Resurrection and Moral Order by Oliver O'Donovan.

Anyway, I thought I might take this opportunity to ask you what you would like me to post on. I could finish off my Fresh Perspective on James series, finish off my Sea series, start a series on "the third quest for the historical Jesus using the Gospel of John", or something completely different. Let me know what you think.

- Matt

10 points if you can tell me where the picture was taken from.
PS If you haven't been keeping up, Byron has long finished his "Heaven - not the end of the world" series and Ben has finished his "Theology for Beginners" series.

5 comments:

james said...

I think it's a lookout on Hawkesbury Road between Winmalee and Yarramundi, on the hairpin bends :-) That looks like Penrith Lakes on the right there anyway...

Moffitt the Prophet said...

Yep - Hawksberry lookout. 10 points.

Christian A said...

Moff, I like the sound of the 3rd Quest in John series. As you know, Wright's Jesus and the Victory of God steered clear of the Johannine tradition, so I'm all ears!

Moffitt the Prophet said...

It's just a shame that every time I go to do a project, all these next generation "third questers" beat me to it - Dickson on James, and Dumbrell on John!

I'm fine so far up to chapter 14...

byron said...

Thanks for the link.

I'd love to hear the end of your sea series.